Important Announcement: Pandemic Restrictions
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the Divine Office is restricted to the community and invited guests. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and pray for the day when we can once again safely welcome all who would join us in prayer.
Public Masses have resumed on Weekdays and Saturdays, but seating is limited to 4 individuals/households (up to 4 individuals who live under the same roof). Sunday Masses remain closed to the public. Masses will continue to be streamed on our YouTube Channel until attendance restrictions are lifted.
Christmastide Schedule (all will be live-streamed)
- Dec 21st - Jan 4th weekday Mass will be held at 8:30am, except for the following:
- Dec 24th at 11:30pm: Christmas Vigil Service followed by Midnight Mass
- Dec 25th at 10:30am: Sung Lauds, leading directly into the Day Mass
- Jan 1st at 10:30am: Mass for the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Regular Weekly Masses:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am
- Saturday & Federal Holidays: 8:30am
- Sunday: 9:00am (streaming only)
- Sundays & Major Feast Days: Vespers at 6pm (streaming only)
What St. Benedict calls the Divine Office or the Work of God is a basic component of our monastic common life. It is composed of hymns, psalms, readings and intercessions. We also celebrate our community Mass daily. Mass, Vespers and Compline are always sung. The other offices are recited except on major feast days when they too are sung.
Our schedule for Mass and Divine Office is listed below. While we cannot welcome you in person at the present time, we invite you to pray along with us in spirit.
(Please note that on national holidays, the Saturday schedule is followed)
5:20am (school year)
Saturday & Sunday: 6:20am
7:30am (school year)
Saturday & Federal Holidays: 8:30am
Daily: 7:30pm (recited privately on Sundays and certain other days)